Campus Improvement Team
Chaired by the campus Principal, the Campus Improvement Team (CIT) is a campus level advisory committee whose purpose is to advise the principal on campus improvement. The CIT is comprised of a combination of certified professional campus-level and District-level staff, parents of students enrolled in the District, community members, and business representatives. The maximum number of CIT members is 18.
The CIT shall include the following members:
- Campus-level school staff members (5–9 members)*
- Non-school members (5–9)*
- The majority are parents.
- 1 or 2 are community representatives.
- 1 or 2 are business representatives.
*The number of campus-level staff members and the number of non-school members shall be equal.
Additionally, one District-level professional staff liaison shall serve on each CIT whose membership shall not be counted in the composition number.